- UGA Payroll ($931.9 million)
- Bank of America ($27.0 million)
- Georgia Power Company ($19.2 million)
- Office of the State Treasurer ($13.0 million)
- UGA Research Foundation ($12.3 million)
- UGAREF O'Malley's Building LLC ($11.9 million)
- AJAX Building Corporation of Georgia ($8.1 million)
- EBSCO Media ($8.0 million)
- Fisher Scientific Co. LLC ($7.5 million)
- UGAREF East Campus Housing LLC ($7.0 million)
A few notes about above. Payroll is #1, that's no surprise, and a lot of the others appear to be construction costs or payments to to the research foundation or for the electricity that keeps me cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Fun things I found. Jittery Joe's received a $68,799.86 payment. I'm a fan. You can't pay them enough. Chick-fil-A got $112,157.36. Oh, and for you chip lovers out there, $155,956.76 was paid to Frito Lay. With so many payments, a lot of them are weird looking but normal stuff for a university this size. Here's one -- Versus Spa. That one got my journalism spidey senses tingling but it turns out that $114,864.90 went to a routine company that has nothing to do with spas. Oh, and Homeland Security received $110,235 from us. No idea why.
Yes, I checked for myself. I'm not in there, though there are a lot of individuals listed, mostly small amounts.